THE BMW VEHICLE RANGE
- Cylinders/valves Inline 6/4
- Capacity in ccm 2993
- Stroke/bore in mm 90,0/84,0
- output in kW (hp) at 1/min 195 (265)/4,000
- torque in Nm at 1/min 620/2,000 – 2,500
- Top speed in km/h 235
- Acceleration 0–100 km/h in s 6
- fuel economy in km/l 14.71
- CO2 emissions in g/km 180
- Tank capacity, approx. in l 68
The price of X4 in Delhi starts at Rs. Rs 60.6 lakh*.
Top model of X4 is xDrive30d M Sport X and the ex-showroom for X4 xDrive30d M Sport X is Rs. 67.90 Lakh.
The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs Rs. 60.6 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of Rs. 65.9 Lakh.
BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines. The third generation BMW X6 packs in a whole lot more in terms of capability, looks and features.