BMW India recently launched the X7 M50d Dark Shadow edition and it has been the talk of the town ever since.
Here are 7 things to know about BMW X7 Dark Shadow.
1) It is a limited edition. Only 500 units will be manufactured worldwide.
2) The X7 Dark Shadow edition features exclusive pain named Arctic Gray Metallic. Which is used for the first time on the X Model. The exterior is completely black right from the Kidney Grile to the sporty exhaust and even the badging of X7 and M sport.
3) The design and features are ultra-exclusive including the 22-inch, V-spoke M alloy wheels which are again in Jet-Black matt finish.
4) The interior of X7 Dark Shadow is to witness the highest level of exclusivity, with M leather steering wheel and BMW Individual equipment. Even the large Sky Lounge Panoramic glass sunroof extends till the last row.
5) This car accelerates from 0 -100 kmph in just 5.4 seconds.
6) Laserlight headlight technology on the ‘Dark Shadow’ edition, which is capable of illuminating a distance of up to 650 meters.
7) It is the biggest SAV in BMW.
BMW X7 M50d Dark Shadow is a dream for many and reality for few.